The Impulse AbuDhabi IP-175 is a diesel driven piston pump build in an open diesel driven structure and designed to opperate in those areas of the world where there are no people living on short distance. This unit has a huge amount of details what has brought this unit up to an level where it is also living in a world on its own.
Some key elements for this AbuDhabi IP-175 diesel pump:
- 14 fully build and ready to opperate pumps can be load in one 20 ft. standard container.
- Manually start Hatz 1D81-S engine to avaoid any electrical failure.
- Absolute basic build and technical fully understandable for all kind of mechanical engineers.
- Ectremely compact build in a way that still every bold and nut is easy to reach.
- Stackable and transportable by forklift or central lifting eye.
- Maximum use of energy, every stroke of diesel engine is directly absorbed by the pump.
The focus on this design was to be able to transport 14 (!!) fully build and completed units into a standard 20 ft. sea-container..
Transportation, weight, dimentions, lifting, efficeny, maintenance, reliability, easyness overall and the ‘recognizable design’ of this Impulse unit have brought this confguration to an level where no competision excists anymore..
Also this Impulse Piston Pump is always used for lowering down groudwater levels where the pump is connected on vertical wellpoints or horizontal drain systems. Pump has a limited solit handling capabiliy.
The AbuDhabi pump configuration is extremely populair in the pipeline (oil and gas industry) projects all arround the world.